Gold N Heart Jewelers is dedicated to delighting you with your jewelry purchase and our services. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your purchase from Gold N Heart Jewelers, we will be happy to accept your returned merchandise and issue a full refund as long as the jewelry has not been altered in any way, and it is within fifteen days from when the order was shipped.
Please note the following terms that apply to your return:
· Alterations: Engraved, resized, altered, or damaged jewelry will not be accepted in any way.
· Unworn Condition: The item(s) must be returned the same condition as they were shipped. Scratched, misshaped, bent, or damaged jewelry will not be accepted for refund or exchange. Refunds will be processed after inspection of returned merchandise.
- Shipping charges: Shipping/ insurance fees are not refundable. Customer is responsible for all return shipping charges.
- Returns must be shipped back within fifteen days of the original shipping date.
- Return original receipt with returned merchandise.
- All/ any original tags must be attached.
- All/ any certificates and packaging must be returned with the item.
- All returns must be insured with shipping.
- No personalized, custom made or specially ordered jewelry is returnable.
- Credit card purchases will be credited back to the original credit card once a proper inspection to verify that no alterations have been made.
Steps for a return:
- Call Gold N Heart at (805) 583-4320 or (805) 578-0447 to get help from our staff regarding returning shipments, to notify us of the return, and to get the correct location to ship you’re your item.
- Secure your diamond jewelry inside the original jewelry box. Make sure to include all packaging, including any protective wrapping. Don’t forget to include any warranty cards or certificates that may have come with your package. If possible, place the box inside a FedEx plastic shipping bag to protect against tampering. Then place it all inside a secure cardboard shipping box, and cover the entire box with brown ailing paper (available at your local postal office. If possible, use the original shipping box that your order was shipped in. you can also use a box from your local Post Office or FedEx office. Secure the package with proper mailing or shipping tape.
- Write your order number (this is found on your receipt – example “1002333”) on the box next to your shipping address.
- Ship the item by registered U.S. mail, fully insured for the value of the item Ensure that there is a tracking number for the package and that a delivery signature is required.
In order to protect the package against possible theft, please do not write Gold N Heart, jewelry, rings, diamonds or any other word which might hint at the value of the package. Gold N Heart Jewelers cannot be responsible for any return shipping losses.